Life is nothing but complicated torture!

Just imagine waking up in a fairy tall; the birds are chirping and singing literally, the sun might be smiling at you and animals can talk. Having a life with a fairy tale ending or like a fairytale is not and will never be my dream. I mean there is always some evil person out to get you.

I'm not say that in the end everything doesn't work out its just it requires too much selflessness to get anywhere or even a happy ending in a fairy tale.

because of this current dislike for most fairy tales i now have to - God forbid- live in the real world, where people are cold and heartless and could careless unless you have something they want.

A world where there is absolutely no difference between love and pain, and where joy is a facade used to keep sane. In a world where to survive someone else has to die whether spiritually, emotionally or mentally. Hardly anyone ,these days, bothers to get to know someone before passing judgement, making remarks or falling in love with them.

Parents might say they had it harder and how we have it easy but back then more people could have been trusted and most stood united. United we Stand, Divided We Fall! and to me thats why our world today is falling. Everyone is against each other. Without conflict nothing will happen.

It is too much complicated torture and disorder for one person to fix.

This world has failed. F-
October 27th, 2010 at 10:29am