.:.Term Hunter.:.

Let me tell you something. There is always going to be at least one person out there in this screwed up world that is out to make your life a living Hell to satisfy their own twisted needs. Everyone's out to make you feel miserable about yourself to where you take your own life and end what you started in choices. If not everyone, at least half of the world's population, which, every day another baby is being born into adding more to the already large number of people all over the globe scattered. You are going to be pushed against the wall, shoved down, verbally, and maybe physically, attacked, you will be tested repeatedly until you stand on the edge, and through all of it, you will be in a nightmare. This is life, it is not a rehearsal before you hit the real stage. The spotlight's on and you're the main event. What are you waiting for to make known your demands so somewhere out there someone understands? Take less, give more, rainstorm umbrella, heal your own wounds and get up for the encore. Change the world in changing who you become, you as you is a sickness in itself that can be cured. Stay there, be depressed, or make a legacy to remember forever in being heard. If you're going to run, run to what isn't lost. You will fall, you will break, but you will survive and you will raise an army. Defeat the already defeated as the soldier you are and sing your night melody. Night is day and day is night, everything can be ok once you define what is and isn't alright. The young will live in a state of intoxication, but the old and wise from the scars of inner battles will rise to the resist. Harbor your resentments but carry on with the discovery. Turn the channel but keep the volume untouched unless it goes loud. Now you bleed, all you are, what you say, what you do, expecting a choir to write down lyrics of how they support you. You are supported, you are loved, and you are incredibly talented, that is what you take from the summon hole. Imagine your heart to be a razor and your tongue to be filled with venom, your actions to be fire and your outlook to be the match lit. Never give up when you know for a proven fact you've already won. Between all those sharp stabs of pain collect your reasoning term hunter. This is what I like to call as a realization you're going to deal with of all it takes to keep breathing amongst the struggles, ~OxygenFrost.
October 29th, 2010 at 11:25pm