Dazzle Me

The title doesn't cover what I want to say but whatever, I'll tell you anyway.

School's today was pretty epic. We had an annual pep rally for Halloween, and we had costumes contests. Some of them are pretty awesome, so I just feel like sharing them with you.

So there was this group of guy who were dressing in different color each. Their costumes covered from head to toes, even their heads. The funny thing was that they were riding scooters around school. Scooters? Who came up with that?

I thought it was funny though. But not as funny as when the teachers confiscated them. Hahahaha.....

There was also this group who were wearing these sailor uniforms but in the girl version with the short skirts and all that good stuff. Guess what? They were guys...in high heels.

Ugh...I wish they had shaved their legs. Now you know why males don't look good in skirts.

I passed by this teacher who commented on one of the guys. She said, "Nice legs" (looking up and down, smiling) "And nice shoes, too."

I think she was aiming at the shoes the whole time and not the legs.

The last one is the best in my opinion. There was this guy (I wonder why they're all guys) who was dressing like a hobo, and he was wearing a metal trash can around him. He walked like a penguin (Not sure if it were on purpose or the can made it difficult to walk). He was holding a mug and a Bible.

A board hanging down his front said, "THE END IS NEAR"

Applause to the genius who thought of that.

Out of them, I think only the sailors won. Yay for them. Nice legs...

————————————————

Next part is vocabulary. Tadah... Did you see that coming?

I learned three new words today while reading random things on wikipedia. It's actually quite useful no matter what anyone says. Educational too.

Callous/ Pugnacious/ Affable

Now, I want to challenge you to use one of these or all of them in your next piece of writing. I'm quite excited to learn these new words that I didn't even know existed. Why are there so many words in English? The world may never know.

HAPPY HALLOWEEN!!!
October 30th, 2010 at 04:01am