Stephen King Would Love To Write About This

Not even kidding.

Let me just start out with the beginning of this event.

So, as you may or may have noticed, it's Autumn. And here, it's getting colder which is a truly great thing. As a result, you may think that the bees are gone, right? That they're either dead or doing whatever bees like to do in the winter time, yes?

No.

Three days ago, I found a dead bee just lying on the floor at the bottom of my stairs. Well first of all, how did he get in the house without my knowledge or an episode of hysteria provided by myself? Secondly, not only was he dead but, (cover your eyes if you're easily creeped out,) his head and his body weren't exactly attached. So, after making a squinted face, I picked him up in a paper towel and threw him out in the garbage.

The next day, I saw another dead bee in the same spot. I noticed that this one was also beheaded. So I went over to the kitchen to grab yet another paper towel and when I went back to the stairs where I found him, I found two more disembodied bees. One on the second stair and the other on the next stair. Of course I freaked out. Who wouldn't?

Then my dogs were acting weird. One of them got sick, (but that's really only because she didn't chew her food properly,) and the other just sat in the middle of the yard. Just . . . sitting there.

*shivers* Such a creepy week. And just in time for Halloween.

So. Anything creepy happen to you lately?

P.S. I found another dead bee that day in my brother's room when looking for one of my smaller dogs. . . at least that one still had it's head.
October 30th, 2010 at 06:55pm