My original About Me, posted March 20th.

This is only for the people who want to read what I originally posted when I quit Mibba. I'm only back to finish my stories and all the ideas that have stayed with me since then.

So yeah, here. The words I wrote on March 20th, 2010. The only successful attempt at quitting before the stories started haunting me:

Thanks for all the good times this site has brought me. Without it, I wouldn't be who I am today, and I don't think I would ever change it for the world. Plus, I would have missed out on so many amazing people that I have met now, a few bitch fights, and built up memories. I'm pretty sure everyone I've gotten into a disagreement with, have forgave one another, and got past it. My stories will be left up, I'll come back and finish them one day.. or I'll attempt. Thanks for absolutely everything you guys and what this place has blessed me with. I'll never forget it, I won't forget any of you guys. This place was my little piece of paradise whenever life got a little too rough for me to handle. Mibba taught me so many things and showed me friendship can be found everywhere, and that no matter what, true friends will always be there for you with open arms.

Here's to every reader of my stories, Alison, Katelyn, Kathleen, Lauren, Lisa, Connor, Krista, Lissette, Mackie, Kodhai, Jenny, Reiley, Mahenoor, Kaitlyn, Emmaline, Stephanie, Emily, Elizabeth, Edith, Nikki, Ara, Emma, Vanessa, Felicity, Lily, Amanda, and anyone else that took the time to talk to me. Cheers, thanks for all the memories.
(In order of the friends that show up first.)

-Michaela, March 20, 2010.
October 31st, 2010 at 04:07am