Halloween.

I live in Australia so here we don't celebrate halloween. In Australia we only celebrate important holidays like the anniversary of when we stole some land and started killing people, ANZAC day when we celebrate loosing in an attempt to convince younger generations that we won, and then there is the Queens birthday which we don't celebrate on her birthday(Hey, it's the thought that counts!). Obviously we celebrate other things too, but one thing we definitely don't celebrate is halloween because it is a silly holiday.

So anyway last night I went to a halloween party which wasn't actually on halloween because where I live people drive around squirting trick or treaters with water guns and throwing eggs at them. We all dressed up, most people got their costumes from Bras 'n' things which means it was a very typical teen costume party. I was classy unlike most of the people at the party and didn't but an extremely slutty outfit....I got a remotely decent dress and hemmed it up so it was so short I couldn't bend over. I went a Regina George from Mean Girls and wore a dress that was freakishly similar to the one Regina wears to the formal...or shall I say "Prom" and a crappy blonde wig. Then we needed more drinks so I had to walk down the streets looking like a whore to go buy coke. About 6 cars had guys yelling out stuff to me...I was very classy indeed.

The thing that confuses me most is that I was dressed like a total whore and my dad didn't say anything. He did ask if I was drinking and I obviously told him no. Oh well, I guess I can't complain about my dad not telling me to get changed or anything.

So, what are you doing for halloween? What/who are you going as? Would your parents let you leave the house in something you bought from a lingerie shop? And finally, what is the weirdest holiday you have ever celebrated?
October 31st, 2010 at 05:10am