Days 61-71 // My World Is Crashing Down.

Have you ever gotten one piece of information and everything changed? That's what happened to me this past week. I found out that my best friend's parents are moving to LA over New Years. How is this changing everything? Because when my friend gets back for good, she's most likely going to be living with. LA is about eight hours from San Fransisco [which I live right outside of]. It sucks, ya know. We've been best friends for almost 10 years. We spent nearly everyday together. It was hard when she felt for a year, but what's going to happen now? I don't know. I'm so lost right now.

I figured when she got back for good next summer everything would go back to how it was. Nothing would change; we'd pick up right where we felt off. And now, nothing is going to be the same. I don't know what I'm going to do, I really don't. I guess we'll just have to figure it out. We're just going to have to learn to deal. Life sucks sometimes. :(

I was in San Fransisco on Friday with my friends and we were getting ready to leave and guess what! My car died. I couldn't believe it. It was the first time it happened to me, and let's just say...panic is my friend sometimes. Luckily my friend Becca was the hero of the day when she called Triple A and had them jump start my car. It was quite an afternoon!

The past week has been....a little downer, so hopefully things will start looking up soon. Things can only get better, right?

OH. And I've gotten some pretty rude messages and comments basically commanding me to update, and as I was shocked. I've been telling everyone, for quite a while now, that I can't update as regularly because I'm college and life is crazy busy. I try to update, but sometimes I just don't have the time. I apologize again, but please try to understand that I haven't just forgotten about my stories!
November 1st, 2010 at 02:52am