Random Rant #1. Topic: Halloween...sorta

Okay so, I went Trick-or-Treating tonight (it's Halloween in case you didn't notice) even though I'm 14 and technically it's against the law.... But besides that, it was totally cool! What can I say, I live on the edge! Haha, not really, but I try to get my thrills somehow. I got a lot, a LOT, of candy tonight from my friend's neighborhood, where I go every year. Although, I think the best part was getting to hang out with my best fried who I don't see a lot because we go to different schools. I think that it is so sad how much people rely on school to be able to hang out with their friends, although it makes sense being as how ling they spend in school. Did you know that the average kid spends about 12% of their lives from ages 0-18 in schools? That's kind of scary, especially when you add in sleeping making it almost 50% of your life.

But back to Halloween, it was interesting. I dressed up in a gypsy costume I got from Party City, and wore my own comfy boots, and enjoyed the good time.I love how even though I hadn't seen or spoken to my best friend in forever, we were still able to get together and do this without it being awkward. Very exciting!

Well...That's basically it for my first post, Enjoy your day.... or night!
~Halle :)
November 1st, 2010 at 04:32am