its ruining my life.

again, geography is ruining my life.
I have a stupid assignment to do that was due today and I have to hand it in tomorrow morning.
But i am waaayy too tired from saturday night to do it.
I can hardly keep my eyes open and all I want to do is sleep.
I'm thinking of just not doing it and having the day off tomorrow ?
so I can finish it tomorrow and just hand it in on wednesday?
I hope mum lets me have the day off, I really just wanna sleep all night and day.

on a better note, I had an amazing weekend :D
on friday i just staed at home, saturday i saw my boyfriend and saturday night I went to my best friends brothers halloween party and it was so much fun ! we just all drank all night and danced and talked and had heaps of fun !
although i stayed up till 8.30am with my friend although he went to sleep at one point for 40 minutes because he had work on sunday,
but he went to sleep for 40 minutes, then went outside and dry- wretched for 10 minutes, then went to work the poor guy ! haha
and then at 8.30 i went and got in bed with my bestie and went to sleep for 2 hours but i am still sooo tired !
and then it didnt help that last night i couldnt sleep properly.
i mean i went to bed at 10.30 and i just dreamt all night so i didnt sleep very well.
and then my boyfriend came over this arfternoon, and at one point we were just cuddling in my bed and i fell asleep for a little while, and it was such a good sleep, just cuddled up in his arms after a fight was so good.

thats another thing, me and my boyfriend had a huge fight this afternoon but we sorted it out eventually, which was good.

and yeah haha :)

sorry to drone on, i am just sooo tired lol
:)
November 1st, 2010 at 10:38am