And you can tell that, homeboy.

So I’ve been debating on this for a while, and I think I’m finally going to go through with it.

I’ve had this idea brewing in the back of my mind for about a week, and I didn’t really know what to do with it. I had the story, the ending and the incidents all planned out, but the thing is… it’s too different from what I’m used to.

I’m used to the romance stories where girl falls for boy, girl gets boy and they’re happy through different rough patches. This new idea, however, is nothing like it. There’s no love, just gloom and haunting memories.

Thing is, I don’t think I’ll be posting it on Mibba. It’s not the fact that I don’t love my other stories to death, but this one’s original to me; it’s something I’ve never seen nor read before. Sure, my fan fictions mean a lot to me, but this story’s just not Mibba material. If I get enough approval for it and what not, maybe I’ll attempt to get it publish or something.

I also don't feel like having it being stolen because I think it's quite unique. Romance stories are overrated, anyways.

However, I can give you guys the title. It’s going to be titled Behind the Lies and my main character is Connor Mathews.

Maybe, just maybe, I’ll feel opted to give you guys an idea into my brain, if you ask nicely.

;)
November 2nd, 2010 at 03:23am