You Say Yes, I Say No;

This kind of branches of into two guys I know. The first, I'm in love with. The second, one of my good guy friends. They're best friends. I'm actually thinking about it, and it seems as if I am in a love triangle. Actually, love triangles always confused me. Like, in the triangle, there are two guys, and they've gotta be near each other at some point, which is where the homosexuality comes in, and I'm pretty sure neither of the guys in my triangle are homosexual. So now I'm just flat out confused...

But in any case, I think *if* I could work it out, the triangle would go sort of like this...

Milan -> Me -> Chris -> Me -> Milan.

So, it's sort of link a palindrome... Except with feelings. Not letters...

Wow. I have really just confused myself. So Milan likes me, and I sort of like him, but I reeeeeally like Chris, and he reeeeally likes me (according to him, anyway). Yeah, so I'm pretty sure my diagram thing was right. :P

But really, I think yesterday, around lunch time, I had my dreams crushed a bit. Like, I already knew it wasn't gonna happen, but I was stalking my friends inbox (she doesn't delete ANYTHING! EVER! She has texts from JULY in there!) and I found a bunch of texts from Chris, and naturally, I just had to read them. The first said;

"You know me and Eva will never be together, right?"

Didn't bother reading the ones after that. And apart from the 'me and Eva' (shoots in face.) gramatical fail in all ways, I don't think I'll be stalking Lorin's phone from now on. But, it has motivated me to move on. (: An older age, a new boy.

I'm a bit flighty tonight. I've been 17 for just over a week, and just FYI guys, it feels exactly the same. Seriously, nothings changed, except I believe my leg hair may be growing slightly faster. And as most females know, this is something to be overjoyed about.

Not.

Oh well, I'm still happy. Just one more year until I'm legally old enough to drink (; Yay!

So, for now...

Lots of Lust,
OH MY GAGA!

- Can you hear me? I'm talking to you. (I'm so LUCKY to be in love with my best friend.)
November 2nd, 2010 at 11:36am