I Am Happy

Hello again.

I'm not sure where these feelings come from.

Especially when I'm not with anyone and when I'm alone.

I'm happy.

I'm happy being me.

I'm happy with being a nerd.

I'm happy with what I have.

I'm happy with my gifts.

I'm with my life I guess.

I'm sorry I didn't update sooner.

I had an amazing time in Ireland, I enjoyed seeing my two close friends, my dad and step mother and my brother and his fiance.

I am also happy that when I got to Ireland, people who I use to be really close to began talking to me and everything felt like old times.

Everything was pretty much how it was before all the drama, it was nice to have that.

The country is a little depressed with money issues, I'm glad that doesn't really bother many people in Spain.

I also luckily got to see Lady Gaga in concert.

My brother's friend cancelled and I got to go on the Wednesday before I went home on the Friday.

It was an amazing concert, and I'm afraid I've developed a slight obsession now.

She was just such a lovely awesome person =].

Halloween was also very fun in the shop, and I've now developed obsessions with pixie fairies and wigs.

Right now I'm just sitting back and relaxing today.

I will write some more later but now I'm enjoying just chilling out for a little while.

I'm just happy I get to do this.

I will go to work in my mom's shop tomorrow, I promise.

But I am enjoying just relaxing and getting to write so much more than usual.

It's amazing.

I love writing.

I don't know, I guess I'm just happy that I found what makes me happy.

Writing.

December 12th I think is when my boyfriend comes back to Spain for Christmas break.

I am so excited, I can't wait to see him.

Yay happy excited Shannon.

Anyway I'm going to read for a bit, and probably write.

Speak again soon guys,
lots of love.


~ Sonny xoxoxo
November 2nd, 2010 at 04:29pm