Was It Worth It? (I Still Think It Was)

Hey everyone reading. This journal is going to seem vague and really dumb of me but I just can't stop thinking about this person. You see, we used to be friends, well....in a more I was the shoulder for her to cry on it seems to me. We never met face to face before but I can't believe I still care.

You know those people who drive you insane? The ones who are practically laying on the street to be run down and filled with massive amounts of drama and pain and you want to lift them up but when you do they strike you down?

I can't believe it's been two years since we've spoken and I always wonder if she ever thinks about the person who cared, still cares for her. I mean, is it wrong to feel anger at her sometimes? Is it wrong to at least want a thank you in return? Is it wrong to wish to still talk to them when you know that they haven't really left that street?

I don't care if she still hates me.

I just am happy she's alive.

And I wish I had the courage to tell her I told you so.
Because she might still be in the street...but I'm blocking traffic.

If this makes any sense to you then congrats. I honestly don't understand what I'm saying fully.
November 2nd, 2010 at 11:35pm