"Jesus. Was He Really A Carpenter?"

Oh my god. He is crazy funny. I love my friend Ian. He is insane. And he comes up this random stuff like, "Jesus." And we all look at him. Then he says, "Was he really a carpenter?" I laughed so hard. It hurt. And then he continues! "God's just watching his son like, 'Jesus, what are you doing? The house is falling apart. Come on, look at that floor. Gabriel, should I give him some powers to help him out. This is just embarrassing. Yes, sir.' And then zap, he has the power to heal."

I mean, this guy is a real comedian. If I was to get stranded on an island and could only take one thing with me, being it an object or a person, I'd take Ian. No doubt about that. Every group of friends has a funny guy and that is Ian in mine. The other day he said, "If our school was attacked by zombies, and don't laugh, but would any of you help me beat them back with a pencil?" We all laughed. A pencil? I told him maybe if the pencil was a machine gun, then I might help him.

A while ago, Ian just randomly walked up to me and asked, "Can I be invited to your wedding? I've never been to a gay wedding before. It might be fun. You're not going to have some gay guy strippers attack me are you? I mean, I don't mind gay people. I just don't want them hitting on me." I love Ian. I will make him the godfather of my children. Haha. Ian is just such a hilarious guy. We all love funny people. And when Ian has a side job telling jokes, I implore you all to go see him. He literally is piss your pants funny. I love Ian!!!!! AAHHHH!!!

Okay, so I ate so much candy yesterday because we didn't have school. I don't feel sick or anything, but I don't want to look at another baby ruth for a long time. This nine weeks is really creeping on me. I just realized I have a government test tomorrow. I so need to study. My lover didn't come to school today either. Of course Kristen wouldn't show up. We had yesterday off. Why not miss today too?

My uncle has a new friend and I swear he is a creeper. I think he has a thing for my sister. Which is gross. But it also upsets me. It's always her her her. Never me me me. There isn't even a compromise being her me her or me her me. It's quite flustering. She always tells me to get out and hang with people, too, so maybe I could meet someone. There'd be no point to it anyway. Whoever I'd meet would be more interested in her than me when he or she met her.

Anyone read Frankenstein? Isn't it gay? I'm tired of it, really. I want to use it as fire wood. It makes me want to scratch my eyes out. It's so boring. I'm tired of reading about Victor Frankenstein and his stupidity. Look. You made a monster. You can't deal with it because your sissy scientist. Let the Monster kill you and shut the hell up. For real. If I made a monster, I'd so show it off. I don't see what the big deal of it all. It's a monster. So what. Watch out for that werewolf, you know.

Yep. It's all trickling down.
<3Tezzy
November 3rd, 2010 at 03:55pm