Advice! Advice! Advice!

Guy troubles.

Okay, so I know it's not like me at all to whine about my guy troubles because, well, I never have any xD Urg.

Anyways, about a year ago, my best friend in the whole world... let's call him Joe... admitted that he liked me and my other best friend... let's call her Ann. We both let Joe down easily that we didn't share the same feelings towards him.

He accepted it.

Anyways, Joe has this brother named... Frank :)...., who's in the grade above us, and for a while, everyone thought that Frank liked Ann. He always went out of his way to talk to her, and seemed to get excited when he found out she was spending the night, or hanging out with us, since Frank and Joe's house was practically mine.

We thought that until recently. Now, Ann is dating one of Frank's best friends... Arnold... and they're as happy as can be. Frank then started taking interest in someone else. And I maybe started to take interest in him. Does that make me a bad person? Anyways, Joe told both me and Ann that he no longer likes us like that, and he's over it. Lately, it seems that everyone has taken a liking in trying to get Frank and I together. Including Joe. Anyways, I found out that Frank is gonna ask me out, and Joe seemed all for it. So, I would say yes, and we would see what happened next.

Everythings going great, right?

Wrong.

About twenty minutes ago, I got a text from Joe saying "Ash, I still love you. You're beautiful and amazing."

You can imagine how I feel.

One; He told me he didn't like me anymore. Two; He's the one pushing me towards Frank. And Three; Where the hell did 'love' come from?!?

So, Mibba... what do I do? I really like Frank but Joe's like a brother to me...

You don't know how weird it is typing out those names instead.
November 3rd, 2010 at 10:22pm