So. Anyone read Percy Jackson?

I just posted a Percy Jackson fanfic, and it's seriously one of the best works I have ever done.

It's called 'Not Everybody Gets A Happy Ending', and don't read my other stories. Seriously, don't read the other stories. 'You're Breaking My Heart' is a year or two years old, and my first story, and I was like... 12 or 11 when I wrote it. It sucks, and I need to burn it someday. I'll delete it, but some little part of my still wants to keep it. (Curse you, small part of my heart!) And Desperate Hiding, it's so much better then 'You're Breaking My Heart', but it's still pretty much crap. I was 12 when I wrote that. *Winces*. Don't read it.

So I left Mibba for a year or two, and started to write on FF.net. I'm sorry, all mibbians (Mibbians?) for leaving you for FF.net, but it's easier to find stories that I would like on that site.

Anyways, I came back to Mibba, just to see what's up here, and started to help this other girl edit her story. And she added me as an writer to that story, which is weird, cause I seriously didn't have anything to do with it. Seriously.

Um, so feel free to check out 'Not Everybody Gets A Happy Ending.' It's a unrequited Nico/Rachel. Here's a short clip: Nico, when brave (and slightly drunk), would give little hints of his growing attraction to her. She laughs it off as a joke. She'll never see how much he loved her. But he keeps trying. He drops everything to hang out with her, he hugs her when she needs to be held, he watches over her, making sure no one would dare hurt her.
November 4th, 2010 at 07:00am