I'm done with love, forever!

So my ex. boyfriend, who I totally am still hung up on, called me about two hours ago. Needless to say I spent two hours crying after I hung up on him. Why?
Oh it's simple really.. Here's the jist of the conversation:
Him: "Hey! It's been forever since talked."
Me"... I know. A month."
Him: "Yeah!"
Me: "Why?"
"Him: " Why?, what?"
Me: "What the hell what do you mean why? what?"
Him: "I mean what are you talking about?"
Me: "I mean you broke my heart and now you have the audacity to call me?"
Him: "What are you talking about?"
Me: "What the hell? How can't you know!"
Him: "I don't know what you're talking about. All I remember is that I had two friends Alyssa and Devin thats it."
Me: cry "Are you f***ing serious?"
Him: "Yeah..."
Me: "I can't believe you. I gave you pretty much everything and you don't remember a thing?"
Him: "What are you talking about Rach?" *Rach is the nickname he gave me
Me: sobbing uncontrollably "Don't call me again. I never want to talk to you!"
End of conversation

Was I overreacting? Maybe. But for him to say pretty much that we didn't date each other for three months is hard for me to hear especially since I love[d] him.
I am refusing to pick up the phone as he calls me again and again. Advice?

So yes, from now on I am done with love. I will never love anyone again because I obviously don't deserve it.
Always,
Rachael
November 5th, 2010 at 02:05am