You Want Your Damn Reward?

First things first (skip first paragraph if you don't read my stories).

To my readers, I'm sorry I haven't been updating the stories. All I've had time for was writing back comments to other mibbans and I just haven't had any spare time since midterm season began. This weekend I hope to finish my latest chapter and post it up in both here and quizilla. For now it's basically all speculation on whether I'll be able to put up a chapter at all since I just found out I had to pick classes for spring semester. Ugh thats too soon... I need to go see an advisor then >< So that's all for updates.

On a more entertaining note, I found this HILARIOUS GIF on Tumblr. Until mibba actually gets bbcodes working everywhere, you should copy and paste the link and look at this picture. ITS SO TRUE I CRY TEARS OF JOY LOL

[img]http://cannabiscunt.tumblr.com/post/1473870169[/img]

Yea. I HATE girls like this. I really do. I can't stand people feeling sorry for themselves so they just gotta go all showy with what kind a girl they are and get all self righteous how they're not a slut, they're still a virgin, they're the loud girls that can put a smile in your face (oh god gag me) the kind of that smiles through everything and the list just goes on and on blah blah blah rah rah rah all that ON THE INTERNET. Especially the last part. SO HYPOCRITICAL, obviously you do care what others think if you're gonna post stupid shit like this for strangers to see. Ugh stupid. What kind of responses to these idiots expect from guys who read this list? BLEGH I hope they recieve email from a bunch of fat ugly old ass pedophiles.

Advice to you girls, get off your high horses.

The reason you all don't have a boyfriend is because you all annoy them and you're obviously not trying if you're going to advertise yourself on the internet like you'll find a "real" guy. Get real. Be real. If a girl's a slut, and a boy likes her, that means the boy likes slutty girls. You either get out there and try your best, or move the fuck on. Other than that, really? You're going to subjugate yourselves to this kind of stupid hypocrisy? You're being just as obnoxiously showy like sluts in pumps and mini skirts except with you're cheesy cliche idiocy (no offence to sluts or whores, you guys be proud, at least you're not afraid of who you are or what others think of you). It's not cool to post things like this. Nobody cares on the internet. You want a guy? Get off your damn ass, Stop posting stupid FB status like this or posting it ANYWHERE public on the internet and first, grow up, find your guy, get to know him, listen, and experience real love.
November 5th, 2010 at 02:44am