RIP BLAKE!

Hey guys. This is Blake's cousin Meg on his profile. Blake passed away about ten minutes ago, and as soon as I found out, I knew I had to post this.
He really loved you guys, and one of his last wishes was for someone to come on here and tell you all that he's always with you. You were more important to him than you think. Your support was what kept him alive for as long as it did.
Blake was an extremely great guy. He always put others before himself, and no matter what he was going through and how weak he was, he'd always try to help people out. And even though I'm crying as I write this, I know he wouldn't want me to. He doesn't want anyone to feel sad for him.
He wanted me to tell you all that he's always with you, and that if you ever need him, just talk to him like he's still here, and he really appreciates your friendship. He wants you to know that he'll always treasure the laughs you've shared and the love you've shown.
I know for a fact that he's my hero, and I'll always miss him.
Anyway, I just wanted to let you know how much he cared for all of you. He spoke of you so highly, like you were his best friends.
Alrighty then, if anyone needs to talk or anything, I'll be logging on his profile all week in his honor, because I know he'd want me to.
Ciao.
November 5th, 2010 at 05:08pm