"Remember, remember the 5th of November..."

The only verdict is vengeance; a vendetta, held as a votive, not in vain, for the value and veracity of such shall one day vindicate the vigilant and the virtuous.

Yes, folks. It is indeed the fifth of November. Some of you will recall said memorable quote by V in V for Vendetta while the rest of you sit puzzled wondering why everybody has set the quote to their status on Facebook.

ANYWHO, fifth day of NaNoWriMo. How's that going for everyone? To keep on schedule I need to have 8,335 words written today. So far I only have 2,249 words. Yikes. I hope I can catch up. It's be so amazing if I could actually reach the goal of 50,000 by the end of the month, but I'm so insanely busy with South Pacific musical rehearsal. I have no time at all to do anything I want!

This morning I woke up at 9:10 and my mom took be out to the Perc Place for breakfast. She got a dazzle-berry latte, I got a rainbow smoothie, and we split a monte cristo. I wrote a little bit, tuned my cello (which amazingly decides to get all out of tune whenever I take it home for the weekend), and made a bunch of story layouts. I just ate ramen with a grilled cheese ham sandwich. Delicious. Life is good.

But I still have practice tonight at 5:30 to god knows how long. Damn.

How's your day going? Do you have off today like me?
November 5th, 2010 at 07:10pm