Goodbye

It's over. It's just over, I have nothing left to live for. My best friend, the only person I could ever talk to, the one who listened to me. He's gone. He was just about everything to me. The first person I ever trusted. I didn't understand how a disease can overcome you, consume your body as well as your soul. He was dead long before he was physically gone. I don't know if he gave up… I feel like I didn't give him enough reason to keep trying to live. I barely got to say goodbye. I… can't believe this is real. I don't want to talk about it… I can't talk about it. I already miss him so much and he just left me. I can't yet picture my life without him yet. I don't know where I'm going to live or who I'll tell my secrets too. He was the most beautiful boy in the world and he was more than just my friend. I never got a chance to tell him how I really felt about him… how I still feel. These feelings are just going to rot inside me till I'm finally gone. Until my life on this shit planet where anyone no matter how loved by everyone and how important they are to someone can just be ripped away… is over.

RIP Blake 11/5/10

You don't know how much you meant to me.
November 5th, 2010 at 11:51pm