School, Friends, Music, Boys...

I never thought that life could be so stressful yet so peaceful. I mean, school is just so busy nowadays with exams, coursework and everything else. But then on the other side there's all of the amazing music coming out this Autumn. It's nearly winter, but I just love the leaves in Autumn. I just heard All Time Low by The Wanted for like the millionth time. I absolutely love the video for it; it just makes me so happy. My favourite is Jay (The one with te curly hair) and Nathan. They are so cute. But my friends seem to think that they are the least cute ones, which is kind of funny. Like my friend and I both love Jeydon Wale as well, but she says that he would look much better without his snakebites, but I think that he would look amazing both ways. I don't exactly know why I'm writing this but I suppose I'm just trying to avoid doing homework. But I suppose I'll have to do it sooner or later.
If anyone does actually read this:
1) Do you like The Wanted? Who do you think is the cutest?
2) Are you overloaded with homework?
3) What's you're favourite season and wh?
4) Does anybody else like digestive biscuits with maple syrup?
5) How was your day?
November 7th, 2010 at 12:33am