Money...

Okay well to be honest i hate the stuff.

people work day after day to pay for things they don't need. they go through life losing and forgetting about the things that really matter. Like family, friends, love and life.

Family is soo important they are the ones that love you from day one. They love you for who you are, inside and out and we end up pushing them away over stupid bits of paper and metal.

True friends are the family we weren't born with, they are family. We loose them because were too tired or cant be bothered, or have a work conference or some other lame work related excuse.

Love how many love have we lost or didnt let grow because they effected our careers? how many times have we seen someone were interested in and let them walk away because if you go up and say hi your going to be late.

we are missing out on life, we are working to hard and for things that don't matter. we are following stupid pathetic dreams.

please listen when I say money does not buy you happiness. Trust me I've been there and it destroyed everything that has ever meant anything to me. Don't waste your life trying to be rich and famous because you probably wont get there and why waste your life trying.

love like you don't care if your heart gets broken, trust like you'll never get betrayed, forgive like they never lied in the first place, live like there's no tomorrow because you might not.

xox Kellie
November 7th, 2010 at 12:29pm