World View

" I can't really decide if I want to view the world artistically or logically." -Rebecca White" . I saw this when I was looking at her profile one day, and I wondered, "How should we see the world". After some thinking I have came to a decision. We should see the world in both ways. Logic and Art can both tie in with each other. Art is not just a painting or poetry it is CREATIVITY, and logic can fuel it, logic can see the need for and Art can create. Without art the world would lose so much beauty. If we lived in a world of only logical thinkers, we would not have paintings, books, music, poetry, or any outlet for creativity. I don't know about you, but a world without music is hardly worth living. It would be just as bad if we lived in a world full of people who only thought artistically, because as I said before logic can see the need for, and fuel an artists mind. Logic are the principles that guide reasoning within a given field or situation, and without that ability, Where would the world be? So we should see the world both logically and artistically. Why though, that an answer so simple, can be so hard for people? Must we choose an extreme and stick with it? Obviously not, yet so many people do. One can only hope that one can see the need for the other.
-Jacob Lopez-
November 7th, 2010 at 02:51pm