I think I've done a bad bad thing

So, on a scale of 1 to soul sucking vampire, how bad is it to lead on a guy you have absolutely no interest in?

Yeah, that's what I thought.

It's not my fault I'm a subconcious flirt. I can't help that! I also can't help the fact that I don't date at all. And there are good reasons for that, but I'm not about to go into it with every single person I meet.

Although it's mostly because of "Matt Damon." The bastard. Who is unbelievably attractive and exactly my type, just not available.

Fuck.

But yeah, so my new friend in engineering is interested in me. There hasn't been any explicit conversation about this fact, but I know. The rest of the girls on my floor know too. It's kind of hard to miss, actually.

There were some instances Friday afternoon when we were both smashed (yeah, drinking game during class. I don't recommend it) that could have been difficult to explain had they progressed any further than they had gone.

For example, he found out that I am incredibly ticklish, and was tickling me. Relentlessly. There were some boob grazes, and at one point he was almost on top of me. While we were on my bed. As another example, my dad called, and he wanted to pick up the phone and say "Kristin's busy right now," while we were watching cartoons. My father would have hit the roof. And then would have driven two hours to beat the shit out of him. No lie.

Yeah.... I think I should stop drinking with this guy, at least.

Thing is, he's a good friend. And I don't want to lose his friendship, especially if he wants to date me and I refuse because I'm not attracted to him. It's not that he's unattractive, he's just not attractive. For instance, after he got his hair cut, he is about 37% more attractive. If he's not wearing his glasses at the time, he's about 43% more attractive. But yeah, still doesn't do much for me.

Martino, I kind of need your advice. Vithien, yours would be helpful as well.
November 7th, 2010 at 03:30pm