November 7, 2010

Am i really....?

Everyone says i am not tough.... that i am not Happy. they accuse me of being Emo.... How am i supposed to tell them that i am tough and am happy? i dont want to fight because alot of people dont like me... i dont care if they like me or not.... if they have a problem they should tell me... if i can fix it.. im not going to.. i wont change for anyone... and if i cant change it.... oh well sucks for them....... i am me not wat they all want me to be.. im not a robot like all them... i hate aerocrombie anf fitch, aeropastle, Holester, and americal egal.... i dont do high prices... if they havent noticed we are in a resesion..... that means lack of money.. yet they all can afford new Ipods and laptops and phones and cloths everyweek..... if they have the money donate it to those who need it.... do they not relize that their are people like my family who get ripped off and get stolen from... people accuse me of being rich... they are so wrong, yeah my house is big but the couple hundred bucks a week go towards the house so we can stay in the house my father built, me and my family have been in the same stuff for the pass 4-5 years... my shoes have holes in them yet i still wear them because i know my family cant freely spend the money on ourselfs....... i am searching for a job to help my parents pay for the bills.. not for me... for my house..... How screawed up is that.. im 14 and helping paying for my house...... anyway..... getting tierd of Obama! he said he would make things better.... he is making people spend more money! raiseing taxes, gas prices, trying to get parents to go back to collage and spend More Money.

~Sincerley,
Not Understood,
aka,
Miyoko Kagezaku
November 7th, 2010 at 09:27pm