Bieber. That's all I have to say.

Bieber. That's all I have to say.

But seriously, guys. My friend may have found the best photo in the entire world.

http://cheezcomixed.files.wordpress.com/2010/10/4d3378f4-a6e7-4acb-85a2-e66582296a25.jpg

Click it. You know you want to.

On a less funny note, I've been relating to All Time Low songs all too frequently. I mean, "Remembering Sunday", "Too Much" and "Damned If I Do Ya (Damned If I Don't)".

Remembering Sunday: For the fact that I haven't been myself as of the last couple of days. I mean, it's more than like the new medication they have me on, but still. I've been more, bleh and happy than ever. I don't know... I'm not used to being so happy.

I suppose I've been having a bit of a good streak. I mean, I was hopping to go to a concert on Saturday, but having stayed home all week, it wasn't happening. Not to mention that the bands weren't even playing in Pa to begin with, more so Maryland. That same day, however, I got my shirt from Gunz (if you don't know who he is, shame!) and it's ballin. It just.. made my day.

Too Much 'cause I've been having boyfriend troubles. blah blah. I'm sick of ranting about him.

Damned If I Do Ya also because of boyfriend troubles. blah blah.

I mean, I've always been able to relate to ATL's songs, but this is just ridiculous with how I've been feeling as of recent.

How about you guys? Got any bands / artists you can really relate to?
November 8th, 2010 at 04:46am