I hate the war between Vegetarians/Vegans and Carnivores. :/

I swear, it's so stupid. I'm sick of Carnivores going out of their way to be all disgusting when eating their steaks or something around me, or pointing out that ketchup in my egg (I'm a Vegetarian, not Vegan) looks like blood and there was a baby chicken in there. It's sickening me, and I don't even make a comment back! I'm the good Veggie, I don't constantly go around yelling "you're eating death! Rot in hell!" or anything. I can sit beside someone who eats meat, and still eat my food. I mean if their food has blood, of course I'm going to shy away and not want to see it...

And this isn't just hating one side, I'm tired of Vegetarians/Vegans that go around making idiots of themselves; making me look bad. The one's that get in people's faces, telling them they deserve to go to hell, and crap like that. Or even deserve to die a horrible death. Only people that deserve to die a horrible death, are the ones that actually abuse the animals and laugh about it while the animal dies a slow and painful death. But just because they eat meat, that doesn't mean anything. I'm sure you weren't always a Vegetarian/Vegan, regardless if you saw the "light" to Vegetarian/Vegan-ism...

It's just frustrating and I finally needed to vent, I was on Facebook and my friend sent me an Event for this "Vegetarian For A Day" thing. It pissed me off with the comments that were below that I declined the Event, and left a comment about how I'm disappointed in both sides... I'm sure someone's going to yell at me, and I'll be cornered hahaha since I attacked both sides leaving me alone. But I don't care, I'm a big girl. I can handle myself. :) I don't need a posse, or a group of followers to stand up for what I believe in...

Thanks for reading all this. Have a good one.
November 8th, 2010 at 05:10pm