Tech Crew Nerd!

Well, Fellow Mibba users.

I am proud to announce that people actually entered my Contest!

WOOT WOOT!

But yeah, I was in school, in science class to be exact, in the computer lab. When I (illegaly) went on Mibba to check if I got any comments on Draco's Diary. Which, by the way, I never do.

But I went on the Forums to check out if anyone loved me enough to want their character in my story, and to my great surprise, there were four... FOUR!!

That's like, 20 to me.

So, me being me and all, I jumped up and screamed "WOO! Someone loves me! Four people love meeeee!" And then I danced around my computer like a crackhead.

Oh, love me.

HaHa, so I'm surprised i didn't get a detention or something.

BUT! I thought you all should know, that I freak out over comments, subscriptions or pretty much anything that lets me know someone read my stuff.

Because I'm just that much of a spazz.. ;)

I have to go to drama tomorrow, and do Everything else that day.
Let alone stay after school until 3 with no ride, and then have to walk the 4 miles home.
And then come BACK at 6 to work on the lights, until 9!

But it's okay, because I have the best times in 'The Booth'. Where all the Techies are.

Yep, that's me, a Tech Crew Nerd. And you love it. I know you do, don't deny it!
November 10th, 2010 at 01:37am