666.

So I was looking at my stories with all of the numbers of readers, comments, and subscribers and stumbled upon something beautiful.

The number of readers for So Bittersweet was 666. I shit you not. Needless to say, it made my night, possibly the entire week. I started laughing because at the same moment i had checked my stories, I had begun watching Avenged Sevenfold's All Excess where the intro began with Avenged playing with Metallica on 6/6/06.

Also, I finally received my copy of Kat Von D's new blood book, The Tattoo Chronicles. Cost me thirty bucks, but just after reading the forward it was money well spent. I love it so far and I just got to the part about M. Shadow's tattoo of J.B. Diz on the back of his right calf. The story made me laugh and almost cry at the same time. The first paragraph of Kat's journal entry begins with:

"When M. and a few of the other guys from Avenged showed up, positive vibes filled the room. Between the laughing and inside jokes, they exuded a brotherly love so obvious that is was hard not to think they were all related!"

That passage alone made me cry because it was May 20, 2008 that she had tattooed Matt. Her words are completely true. The boys were more than friends or bandmates, they were brothers. It makes me think of the wild rollercoaster ride they've endowed since the start of their band in 1999 to who they are now after facing the death of Jimmy.

I watch the videos of the guys over and over simply just to laugh. You know, I wish I had friendslike that. It's such a beautiful, strong friendship I believe that nothing could ever break. They're a family, and they have each other's backs. I hope to have that someday.

foREVer<3
November 10th, 2010 at 03:41am