Rantage.

I'm sorry I just need to get this out.

I really really really really really really really dislike my mother.

And it is a strong dislike.

She tell me to grow up and then treats me like I'm four.

And just today my grandma, (her mother) made me pasta because I asked her too. Yes me, as in I am the only one in the house who eats it and I love it and I can take it for lunch. So last week she made the pasta and I brought it home and I've been taking it for school and everything like I said I would.

Then yesterday my mom tried some told me that it "wasn't cooked all the way through." And then cooks it in the over for whatever amount of time. I can live with that, whatever. Then she leaves it out on the counter and puts the time on the stove on, so she doesn't forget to put it in the fridge, so the time goes off and does she go and put it in the fridge? No, she gets up, shuts off the timer and goes back to watching her cooking shows. So about half an hour passes and she still hasn't moved and then I get up and I was going to put it away and she stops me and is all like. "No don't worry I'll do it." So I go and sit back down and then a few minutes pass and I was tired so I told her that I was going to bed and reminded her to put the pasta away, she assured me that she wouldn't forget.

I get up this morning and guess what. THE PASTA IS STILL ON THE F*CKING COUNTER. And I was all the >.< but I didn't say anything because my mom was already up.

And then my niece came over and we're babysitting all day today and tomorrow and she was just fussing (she's one) and didn't want to eat her stew, so my mom gave her some of the pasta (again I can deal with that) and then after she throws it all the way. And I was like. WHAT ARE YOU DOING WOMAN, THAT'S MY PASTA!!

And her response, "well it sat on the counter all day and all night so I didn't want anyone to get food poisoning." I was not impressed. Because A) The reason it sat out is because YOU told me that you were going to put it away and I offered to, the alarm went off and you sat on your *ss and did nothing. B) You're not going to let anyone else eat the pasta but you're going to give three cups (no joke) to a one year old who is already sick?

Yeah mom, that's smart >.<

I'm not amused because she keeps offering me food and I'm all like. "I DON'T WANT THAT I WANTED MY PASTA" and then she starts spazzing at me. >.<
November 11th, 2010 at 09:38pm