no title neccessary.

You know there's only so many times a person can forgive.
There are only so many times that a person can forget.
There are only so many times that a person can forgive the one they love for the amount of pain they have been put through.
But there is only one person that you can ever love as much as the person you want to spend the rest of your life with.

I love a girl that I have done this to quite a few times. But I dont want her back, I dont deserve it. And I know she is happier without me.

If it was my choice I would be there to hold you in my arms. I would be there every day to tell you how beautiful you are, to tell you that you are my everything...
I would be a shoulder to cry on, for when you are upset and for when you just need someone there for you. I'd be able to be there for you on the anniversaries when they came around while we were together. Take you out to eat, a movie, or just sit at home and have a movie day.
The only thing that will ever matter to me is you.
Its sad that no matter how many times I try to forget about you, you never seem to leave my mind, and it sucks because I know that being around hurts you more than anything because Im not there constantly. It hurts to know that I cant have you because you deserve so much better, and it sucks that I lost your trust.
The truth to it all is...
Your still my background on my computer.
I still have your picture in my wallet.
I watch the videos you made every day.
Our song, is one I listen to on a daily basis.
Thinking about you keeps me happy still.
Seeing your smile still sends my stomach into knots.
You are the only girl I know that can actually make me admit that I did wrong.
You are the only girl I will ever let hurt me,
and you are the only girl that I will ever love.
November 12th, 2010 at 02:39am