Insomniac

Hey guys it;s 3:10 AM and I'm wide awake. I'm listening to sad songs per usual when I can't get to sleep. I don't think I am a insomniac. It is much more complicated then that.
I'm BiPolar ( congrats you are now one of the few that know) and this is just one of those low periods. They've been worse trust me just read my poems. They are all true, so true.
"I'm falling to pieces" The Script.

I have been like this for awhile I even take sleep aids BUT as you know now they don't work some times. My record for staying up late is 5, at that point I said "just screw sleep." I slept to 3 this afternoon and it felt good. One of the few thing that still do.
" Daughter to Father" Lindsey Lohan.

I've heard that for a girl not to have a relationship with her dad is not a good thing and can really mess her up. Well then, just screw me. NO wait. I will not give him that power. I need it, so I will take it. My father has even gone so far as to destroy my relationship with my older brother.
I LOVE YOU RICK. I mean that.
" I walk beside you" Dream Theater.

I have no friends. Drop dead serious. It's me my mom my pets, my soul sister Nya, and God against the world. Hell, I live through it. You might want to think twice about sending somebody there with a one way ticket. Unless they're my father.
" all emotions start to hide" Dream Theater.

I have so many scars on my heart. They come from everything and just about everyone. Dear Lord please help me help myself. I might seem withdrawn but you have been through what I have. If emotions hide, it's a coping skill. So is riding. It's become my life, my sanity. Thank you Lord for horses.
"So far Away, So Far Away; For Way To Long" Nickelback
3:37 maybe I'll try to sleep
You can message me if you want. Thanks
November 14th, 2010 at 09:38am