Chocolat - amazing manga

I have yet to find a site on the internet that has Chocolat on it. Chocolat is a terrific manga about a girl who is obsessed with an all boy band. Kum-ji is the main character. She's in love with Jin (the lead rapper from D.D.L.) and will do anything to meet him. Since the D.D.L. fan club isn't recruiting anyone, she joins another band's fan club so that she can get closer to Jin. She joins Yo-I's fan club. She ends up falling in love with E-wan (the bands baritone rapper) despite how mean and jerkish he is (he's hot, even though he's just a drawing ^.^). I borrowed all 6 of the volumes from the library and now I find out there may not be a 7th! Noooooo! I want to see what happens. E-soh (the tenor rapper for Yo-I) claims he loves Kum-ji even though she loves E-won even though he treats her really bad. Barbie loves E-won, Kum-ji loves E-won and Jin, E-soh loves Kum-ji. It's awesome. Actually (not to give away tooooo much) E-won hints that he's interested in Kum-ji at the end of volume 6. Actually, there's hints in all of them that he's interested in Kum-ji, the 6th volume just makes it official. E-soh and Kum-ji have kissed before and they're really good friends, but I hate E-soh cause he's a baby and he likes blackmailing people. I hope Kum-ji ends up with E-won cause he could use love. His mom commited suicide and he hides his feelings from everyone.

I realize there's another manga called Chocolat on onemanga.com and animefreak.tv, but that's not it! Chocolat (my manga) sounds way better than Chocolat (the other one) where the girl is obsessed with chocolate or whatever. There better be a 7th >_<. I love e-won. He's awesome. I want to hug him when he's depressed all the time. He's actually very sweet. Because of him, Kum-ji got to meet Jin since E-won and Jin are close friends. Kum-ji E-won <3

Another great manga is Highschool Debut (or as it is on onemanga.com and animefreak.tv, Koukou Debut). You Kamiyama is hot too (even though he is also a drawing). I wish guys were like Yoh and E-won in real life [=P
November 15th, 2010 at 03:25am