Tech is tough... but fun. [This cuteness made my day.]

So I'm doing tech for my school's drama program. It's a lot of fun, but it's hard because the RUBIX CUBES FROM HELL way too much, and they're in like, seven scenes.

Anyways, it's going to be eating my life these next few weeks, but it's just a bunch of my friends and everything. So I'm excited.

Plus, it looks good on college apps, right?

Right.

AND THE CUTENESS, I MUST SHARE THE CUTENESS.

So Nate, that kid I've mentioned in past journals, is in my Music Tech class. We're doing one last recording project before switching groups, and he was telling me that he was hinting to his group that he wanted to be recorded. They agreed, and Saturday he told me the list of songs he was going to play.

When we first really talked in mid-October, I mentioned that "Fix You" by Coldplay helped me get through some tough times.

Anyways, I was staying after for Tech, and he was staying after to practice on the grand piano. I was walking with my friend to the atrium so she could call her mom, and I heard piano and I saw my friend Amby in the music room, so I walked in. He was playing some song I didn't know, and I was like "Hey guys!"

He immediately switched to "Fix You" and looked at me. I got this huge grin on my face and he got a huge smile on his face.

I just wanted to sit next to him on the piano bench and put my head on his shoulder.

He is so unbelievably sweet. <3

Questions
1. Ever done anything difficult yet really fun and rewarding?
2. Any idea how I should take Nate's playing at that moment?
3. How was your day, lovely?
4. Favorite food?
5. Did you know that I'm always here for you if you need me?
November 16th, 2010 at 03:08am