What Should I Do?!?!?

Okay, I need some help. I like this guy a lot. He's really nice and is a really great person. He's also good looking. My friends know I like him and a few other people too. I've had several people say that we would be a good couple. We both love music and are on the smarter side and, well, he just has a lot of the qualities I want in a guy.

When I see him in a hallway at school I feel a rush of heat run through me and it feels like my head explodes. When I talk to him I feel all warm and fuzzy. I never thought I'd feel like this about anyone, but I guess the impossible finds a way.

Also I have another problem that involves him that I need some help with.

The other night during the musical we were doing two of my friends that I'm closer with were talking to him while we were in the green room. I caught part of the coversation, but not all of it because I was watching a movie. They said they knew who liked him and would yell him for a dollar. One of my other friends, who's now my most trusted friend, came and told me the whole conversation. I went up to tell them that I knew about the conversation and they tried to make themselves seem innocent. They accused my other friend of eavesdropping when all she was doing was checking her phone. The fact was I was across the room and I could hear most of their conversation. I didn't talk to them for the rest of the night. And I'm still kind of iffy with them.

Any advice? If so, please help me and tell me what should I do?
November 16th, 2010 at 05:06am