Halcyon.

This is going to be a thing of mine. All my journal entries will involve the next song to appear on my music playlist at the time of writing them. On the other hand, this is my first Journal entry, don't worry, I don't need help from people, I have a tumblr, so I definitely know what to do :3

Today, my day went pretty well. Apart from two things;
One. A girl tells me it's her birthday and tells me to F**k off, as she doesn't particularly like me, for reasons she wouldn't tell me. annoying much.
Two. As being in different countries, I just couldn't speak to my beautiful girlfriend, Nikki. Although I managed to send her a message whilst in work, I thought that was a mighty fine piece of handiwork, because it made her blush.

But yeah, started off the day by waking up around half 6 in the morning (GMT) and rushed myself into the bath. First good point of the day, I managed to get a hair-dryer to work. That cheered me up so much. I got to the train station in Sandhurst, and the train was delayed due to the fog. I got on, missed my normal train at the switch-over station, waited for the next. This one also was delayed, and I ended up half an hour late to college.
Had my two hours (Or one and a half xD) of Sociology, then had my break, and had two hours of Biology, which consisted of listening to music, and messing around with the mates. Had the little experience with the annoying idiot at lunch, went to work. In a sense of vanity, I thought I was rather hot in the work mirrors, and everyone thought I was vain. I'm not vain. Just, I like myself the way I am.

Got back home, and started speaking to my beautiful baby, Nikki. She has made me smile since she started talking to me, she's just so perfect. I love her.

Anyway, hope this was good for a first Journal entry. <3
November 16th, 2010 at 09:04pm