Legal Issues

Eh my insomnia is back. I'm back to cutting and I've been dancing so much I couldn't walk right this morning. Ehh I think not being able to be with my boyfriend in front of other people is really getting to me but I think that knowing he's going through so much eh you know **** is getting more to me.

Like two nights ago I met with him and after a while I noticed he had this purple bruise on his arm and I just knew it was from his dad. I don't see how he can still love him. I don't care if he's bipolar it's not right for him to have to stand up against him.

And now I'm done with school I'm working double shifts so I have to go to work in the morning until 3pm and go back at 7pm and until 9pm. eh I never thought working at the saloon could be so heavy. I never actually HAD to work there. And now the phone my boyfriend gave me won't get any signal anywhere I go so I can't even talk to him freely.

Eh I can't wait until that stupid money my grandfather left behind is actually given to us. Eh f***ing legal issues. I don't get why my other aunt has to be so damn difficult about letting us have some money. I mean it's not like she needs it at all.
Cheap bitch.
November 17th, 2010 at 01:01am