Amazing People and I Am Seriously Freaking Out Right Now!!!!!

My friends are absolutely amazing people, and I love them to death. I don't know what I would do without my girls. They keep me up and happy, beat up people who mess with me and stop me from being a bitch.

And just a few hours ago one of my girls - Kelsey - collapsed and had to be taken to hospital in an ambulance.

It was terrifying. I came out of drama with another couple of girls, and we were carrying Kelsey's stuff because she had gone to get a drink and hadn't come back. One girl left to pee (as you do) and then Michael came up and said that Kelsey was going to hospital.

We freaking ran down to the secondary reception, worried out of our minds. We gave Kelsey's stuff to the office lady, but were not allowed to go see her. (Fair enough, because her absolute best friend / soul mate was already in there)

We found out that she had been having trouble breathing, sort of doubled over and then fell backwards. Michael had caught her and carried her down to reception, the darling boy that he is.

So we sat in the cafe, worried and scared, and then Lauren (best friend / soul mate) came out in tears. She was so, so afraid, mostly because she had never seen someone in a state like Kelsey was at that moment and 'cause she loves Kelsey so much she couldn't stand it. Poor Lauren was so worked up that we had to sit her down at an empty hidden-away table for half an hour before she could even talk properly.

Kelsey's at the hospital now, and I know that she's in good hands. I think I'm just freaking out now because at school I was too busy looking after Lauren to think about it much. But now I'm scared.

I don't know what I want from this journal, I just think I needed to write this somewhere, get it off of me y'know?

Kisses, DD
November 18th, 2010 at 10:55am