OMG U GUIZE! Mark Zuckerberg Is Giving Me $200,000!

Bahahaha xD This really made my day. It just goes to show how stupid some people can be on the internet. I logged onto Facebook today to see the little red box with "1" on it on my messages, which is always a very exciting time. Anyway, this is what it says. I'm keeping the name in, because I'm OK with my name being seen (half of Mibba has added me anyway) and I want to warn others of these people, because no doubt they'll be messaging everyone.

By the way, the weird symbols are because my Facebook language is Leet Speak, because I'm a 1337 |-|4XX0R.

<Deafs Faces /> n0v3mb3r 18 @ 1:37 4m
Hello

Congratulations !!!

We are very happy to inform you that your name appear on the facebook deaf help promotion and we are giving you the total sum of $200,000 USD ( Two Hundred Thousand United States Dollars ).

Your name was selected by Mr Mark Zuckerberg the CEO of Facebook ( Founder & Chief Executive Officer ) The promotion was made to make all Facebook user benefit from the gain the company made Facebook is a the first and ever largest means of meeting both old and new friend.

you are advised to contact the payment department with your full name and address on deafagentsfacebook@gmail.com so that they can proceed and give you the money in real cash.


Oh, that's nice! Hang on ... wait a gosh darn rootin' tootin' second ...

<Fionnuala Collins /> n0v3mb3r 18 @ 3:11pm
Awesome. Let me just ask Mark about this highly suspicious offer to check its credibilty and then perhaps we'll see.

Beause I'm so awesome, I'm friends with Mark Zuckerberg on Facebook. I'm that legit. Well, they basically replied with the same message as their original, with the added desperation of "LOL PLZ GIVE US ALL YOUR DETAILS!"

I told them if they could prove that the're legit I would xD By that I mean get Mark to ring me and tell me it's legit. Because if it is, that's awesome. But this is the internet, so I'm not holding out much hope. I'm just wondering how many people have already fallen for it. I wonder what Mark thinks of the whole thing?

I think it would have looked something like this:

Image

Off to drink more liquid sugar (aka Mountain Dew),
xx Fionnuala xx
November 18th, 2010 at 04:43pm