My Excited Little Rant

I am pleased to say that I am actually feeling more upbeat today. For one, thanksgiving is coming around, and I really love cooking all the food(with help ofcourse). My mom is coming back for a couple of days, for thanksgiving, and I get to see my bestfriend/sister again. I'm excited because I haven't seen her since the end of the school year, and we have a lot of catching up to do.

I suppose I should explain a few things, since you're probably wondering why I said that my mother was 'coming back' for thanksgiving. It's a long ass story, but let's just say, she didn't like her job here, so she got another one in another state; that was three years ago, and my dad, my sister, and I weren't able to move there with her because we were unable to sell our house, and, well, the economy pretty much took a big crap on us(and almost every other person that I know.) Anyway, just a few weeks ago she started at another job, in another state(the state we are all originally from) which is closer to our other relatives, but since the journey is so long, and we dont have that much time off, there's no point in making the trip all the way down there, so she flies out to us.

Enough about that though. I'm super excited about the new fanfic that I am writing. It's called Artificial Intelligence . It's more of an original story than it is a fanfic, but since it does have a ton of famous people in it (Avenged Sevenfold, Papa Roach, and many many others...)it is one anyway. I'm also working on cowriting a story w/ my friend ChronoCrossChronicle, she is amazing. It'll be a fanfic, but it'll be a fanfic based on characters from diffirent animes who all go to the same high school. I'm pretty hyped up about it! :) and I am also cowriting another story entitled The Girl Who Cried Blood... with my lovelie friend Bethyyy the broken. I am excited about both of them :)

Song Of The Day: Cinderella Man
By: Eminem
November 19th, 2010 at 06:06am