Yeah... there's nothing wrong with being a virgin.

I stand by the idea that being a virgin is nothing to be ashamed of. Like I was chatting to this guy (douche) today and I insulted him (good-naturedly of course) by saying my wit was lost on him. And he countered with something along the lines of "well at least I've lost my virginity!" I was pretty much just like, "what the actual hell is wrong with you!"

You don't say that to a girl. You especially don't insult a girl about that. Like really, apparently if I had given myself to that French guy in a tent then that would somehow make me a better person (sorry, background story there)! Don't think so.

So basically I called the douchebag out and told him off. The sad thing is he's my bestfriend's boyfriend and apparently my bestfriend told him I was still a virgin, he felt the need to tell me that like it was an excuse. Like I care? It's not some great secret I'm a virgin - I'm not ashamed of who I am. I just love seeing everyone's faces when they find that out though. Obviously a lot of people think I'm a slut judging by the surprised reactions I receive.

Well whatever. Virgins unite! That's what I say. Power to us because we're not prudes, we're girls who haven't found the right guy yet.

Much Love,
Laura xox
November 20th, 2010 at 12:56am