Do I ever stop ranting?

The answer is no, i don't. Today i shall rant to you everything that i hate in a big long list!

1. Justin Bieber. What sort of excuse for a boy is he? I mean, i wouldn't mind him as much if he just admitted that he was a girl already!

2. Twilight. They destroyed how people look at vampires!!! Vampires used to be scary, now people want to marry them.

3. High School Musical. I just can't get over the fact Venessa Hudgens and Zac Efron did terrible things in there lives and still managed to make it. Vanessa sent dirty pics of herself to the producers to get the role and Zac had some nasty photos of him leaked.

4. Miley Cyrus. Listen Miley, i know that you've been going through a rough time, but that doesn't mean that our role model should become a total whore. You do realize that little kids look up to you, and they won't get very far in life.

5. Criss Angel. SO far, i have been able to work out every single one of his mind trick. They are pretty easy, and in all fairness, they could all also just be movie editing. You don't know.

6. Kesha. There is no other girl in the world that needs a good beating more than she does.

OK, it appears that i am all out of things i hate... for now. I will be back soon enough to give you more things i hate. But until then, see you!
November 20th, 2010 at 08:34am