Can you take me back to the person I used to be?

I remember how it all began. I randomly asked you out while I was trying to do a social studies essay. You were so shocked, and your response? "Random... But yes." The first few weeks went by quick. We were kind of awkward, but it was sweet. You'd wait for me after-school 'till my mum would get there and then you'd walk alone back to your house. Or we'd walk to the library which was 30 minutes away from our school. Those were fun times. We had our first kiss at the library. That day was hilarious//awkward//weird at the same time. Karli apparently said something to you because it was 2 weeks that we'd been going out and nothing had happened. It was so cute, and I was so lost on to what to do. I didn't know what to do was the thing. September 17th. Good day. We had an early release that day. Haha.

We didn't kiss till more then a week after that. I was so nervous with you. Weeks past by, and I didn't notice how every time we would touch, kiss, or even talk, my day would be made. I fell in love with you eventually. I fell for you. Everything about you, made me smile. The way you loved my weirdness, the way you said you loved everything about me. The way you would cover your mouth when you were trying not to laugh at my stupidity. I fell for everything about you. Everything.
November 21st, 2010 at 08:04am