For my readers

...so I think I have a lot of explaining to do, don't I?

I planned on not writing a lot this month - story wise - because I would be working on NaNo.
As it turns out though,
Our love is Broken Veins (I know, crappy title)
Was an epic NaNo fail. I'm honestly not to disappointed with the story, but at the same time, I am. I mean, I know the purpose of WriMo was to make mistakes, go back and fix things later, but when I gave up on writing the story in a month, I realized - if I'm not looking at it in the carefree perspective - it sucks.
I will definitely go back and rewrite it - the grammar sucks, the first few chapters are to slow moving, and over all, I'm just not happy with it - but just not now.

As for
Bound In Spirit,
it's my fault that the story is going so slowly. I was supposed to edit Ayari's chapter, but I'm just not good at editing things.
I was supposed to also write the next chapter, but I was working on WriMo - then sulking because I gave up - therefore, I only have about 200 words written for it.

Who Do I Love
just got updated today, so I'm honestly not that worried when it comes to that, but at the same time, I am. My biggest issue with the story, is the summary, and chapter one.

And
The School of Mystic
isn't that bad for now, I really don't have issues with it that much.

Honestly though, these stories as wholes, don't satisfy me for some reason. I've noticed that when I'm about to do comment swaps, I have to think about which story I want to comment swap with. Not because there all so good and I have trouble choosing, but because I'm actually trying to look for one that I think is decent.
I know that these stories could be better somehow, I just don't know how.
For now though, I will be doing some major editing, fixing around, and one-shot writing to try and get me back into the writing mood.

I'll most likely be up and writing by the new year - and chapters will most likely be posted for the stories that haven't been updated in a while by mid-December (BIS, SOM), but for now, I want to just edit, and get back into writing. I'm really not trying to slack off, I'm doing this because I really think it will help me and my stories, and I just hope that y'all - my readers, and Ayari - can forgive me.

-Ells
November 22nd, 2010 at 12:33am