Resentments About School

I really hate that it's Sunday. School is tomorrow. And I'm beginning to resent school so much, that it's not funny anymore.

First of all, the homework load! Ugh! I just can't stand that they steal our time away from us, and in our teenage years no less! It's insane. In my school, those who have time for their lives are those who end up getting low grades because they have to skip homework. Those who do well in school are those who do all their homework and have no lives outside of school.

Guess which one I am?

Most of my friends are changing, though, becoming backstabbing, gossiping girls who are shallow and have no morals. They talk about each other behind their backs, and I have to go through all my time spent with them trying to be good, trying to be perfect, because if I'm not I'm afraid they'll start talking about me. And I'm horrible at making new friends, so all I can do is try to change these new habit my friends have found.

So it's not like I can spend any time with friends out of school anyway. More of a chance that I'll do something that they don't like, and I'll be the gossip of the week.

So, yeah, I need new friends. I need less homework to spend time with new friends.

School is horrible.
November 22nd, 2010 at 12:34am