Keep Your Legs Closed Or Your Mouth Shut Then

First order of business, this girl from my school went around and told some people she was prego, including my sis. Dhe said she did the whole pe stick and it said positive. Then she said she went to the doctors to get blood work and stuff. She told my sis that she was waiting for the results. A couple periods in the school later, she told a guy friend that she had the results and it said she was prego. She says not to tell anybody. We live in a small school. She was doomed from the start. So I spread the word. Just because she basically told the whole school already, I wasn't doing no harm. Well, the guy friend asked about her being prego in front of me, and my sis said she was while the girl just stood their like an idiot.

I got called down to the office and lectured about bullying and harassing because I was spreading the word. That girl's freaking mom called the school complaining. Seriously, what a joke. Do you think I give a flying rat's ass that you don't like how I'm treating your daughter? She shouldn't being telling people she's positive that she's prego and then saying she's not. So I had to get on facebook and put like an apology up about me being half wrong. But, whatever. She started the rumor herself; expecting people would keep their mouth shut. Ha! Not to mention word got around a couple months ago that she was prego and she told everyone she lost the baby. I really hate people. Really, really, really hate people.

Anyway, thanksgiving’s coming up. I'm excited about that. Yay food! I have to put together a video for my english class. We had to act a scene from Frankenstein. I'm hoping it won't take long and I can start up a new story. I've always had thanksgiving with my mom. This year, I'm spending it over at my grandma and papa's. I'm a little nervous. Thanksgiving means football and football means alcohol and my dad's side of the family doesn't do too good on the alcohol. I don't know. I'll just have to stay out their way and watch the kiddies play or something. Hopefully, nothing will happen, knock on wood.

I snacked so hard on candy the other day. I was nommin on pink starbursts, and when I ran out of those, baby ruths, crunch bars, skittles, twizzlers, and milky ways. Oh, god. It was so good. I must have gained like ten pounds from it all. Oh, well. It was so worth it.

I seriously had to bribe myself to get out of med this morning. I've had to do that quite often actually. It's getting bad. I'm just so tired in the morning and I refuse to leave my comfortable bed.

I watched lord of the rings last night, too, the first one. It's been forever since I've seen one of those movies. I felt like an idiot for randomly laughing at some parts. But, whatever. I'm a nerd. Sue me.

Oh, I couldn't say this to either of them, and I'm sure my girl will read this eventually. I went and got my senior pics done last weekend and it was me, my mom, my mom's friend the photographer, my mom's friend's daughter, my sister, and Kristen. I definitely wanted my future wife there to talk to and play around with, get her opinion and stuff. Well, we went to mill creek park. We were pretty much clumped together at the lily pond. When we got to the waterfall, some things changed.

Kristen and my sister were hanging out more. I blew it off for a while. But, when we got to the flower garden, Kristen and my sis totally took off to do their own thing. I'm paranoid enough as it is. My sis and Kristen used to date and everybody I'm with or I like is into my sis. I'm in a state of anger and depression and it wasn't fun. My mom's friend actually had to tell me a few times to look happy. Hard to do when your own sis and fiancé ran off together and are no where to be found. Let's just say, I wasn't happy the rest of the day. I practically had to fight back tears.

I tried reasoning with myself, to make it not that big a deal. I mean, me and Kristen are engaged, but we're not girlfriend and girlfriend. She's not really mine to horde. She can run off with whoever she wants. But, then what was the point of her and my sis coming? I wanted their opinions, for them to be there for me. I hate getting my picture taken. I'm not photogenic. I think I look like a beached whale. And I think having my cheery lil sis and stern future wife with me would have lightened my mood. But, Whatever! What's done is done. I never thought I was that boring of a person that even my own sis didn't want to be around me.

They were my senior pics! Senior! Last year at high school. Won't see ya as often, sis. Good to know you wanted to be there. We might be going to the same college, Kristen, but what about our class schedules, our work schedules, our lives? Who knows when we'll get to hang and lately, all you've wanted to do was chill with my sis.

I probably ticked some people off, not naming anyone. But, I had to get that out. It's how I feel about the matter and nothing more. Like I said, It's done and over with and I'm getting on with my life, no matter how crappy it is right now.

Damn, prego chick needs to learn to keep her legs closed.
<3Tezzy
November 23rd, 2010 at 05:02pm