In a predicament, need advice

Ok, I've been dating this guy for a month, we seemed to be doing good, i let him hang with his friends, i hung with mine and we hung with his and mine, sometimes at the same time, thats good, we are all mingling. He's 21, im 17, so his friends are a little older than mine, but we all get along great. Thats not the problem.

So this last Friday, November 19, I went and hung out with him for a little bit, then he brought be back home (since my mother wanted me home) and he went out with a few friends to a club (i have no problem with that). I got a break up txt at 1 in the morning saying he's sorry he thought i was the one for him but i wasn't and that it was the age thing that he was breaking up with me over.

So i txted back, not being mean, but i told him i was confused as to why he was doing this. I asked him if he met someone, if he was drunk. He said he did meet someone and he wasn't goint to lie to me about it, but he still wanted to be friends.

Well, the Sunday, November 21, i got sick, and i posted on facebook saying i was sick. Well, here i get a txt from him asking how i am. and i tell him sick and we begin talking again. He told me that he was stupid for breaking up with me and that he was sorry. And i told him what was the deal with this other girl and he said that i was some girl from a while back that was going to give him a chance, but then decided not to after we broke up, and he told me he has done nothing with her or anyone. I believe him.

But the thing is, i want him back, but im not sure if its the right thing to do. I want to know what others think if i should give him a second chance or let him go? But i really like him, he's different. Up until that point he had been nothing but sweet and kind to me and fun to be with, so, i mean, i guess my minds kinda made up, but still i want to know what others think too.
November 24th, 2010 at 04:21am