So much, so much, too much!

As I type up this journal entry the crust for the pumpkin cheesecake sits in the oven, while on the table the pecan and pumpkin pies cool. Thanksgiving is on the arise!

A thought just crossed my mind: Why don't I write more of Autre? I seem to be quite in the "food" mood.Besides baking desserts in advance for Thursday, my cello sits idly on the living room floor in front of the TV that bares the paused Tales of Symphonia characters on the screen.

As you can see, I'm very busy.

Thank goodness tomorrow is the last day of the school week. No more cat dissections, chair challenges, The Great Gatsby, and especially no more jabbering freshmen in French class that can't keep their assholes closed. I get to relax for four days.

I hope I get fully better in time for Thanksgiving. I had a soar throat for the last South Pacific performance. Thankfully it's gone but I still have a bit of a runny nose and I can't smell all the yummy food I've been eating and making lately. And if I can't smell I can't taste (because smell is more important to eating than actual taste buds!) which really sucks. (Only I was thankful today because I couldn't smell the dead cat we were cutting open.)

I'm so stressed. I'm trying to practice enough of my cello tonight so that I can keep my first chair in orchestra when tomorrow second chair Ben challenges me. I also have homework. I get crushed by the amount of French and Algebra homework.

In the end though, you all know that I'll do none of the above and end up playing video games the rest of the night again. What can I say? I'm a procrastinating nerd.

OH! That's the crust! Gotta run.
November 24th, 2010 at 04:48am