i'm back!

i haven't been on mibba in a really long time. Partly, because I sprained my wrist. Which hurts extremely badly. But i'm here for you.
But, that's not the point. I'm starting a new story and i have two ideas for it, but i'm not sure which one to do. And i feel like two stories at the same time would not be good, cause I'm going to end up too busy and I won't be able to post.
Moving on, I'm going to tell you the plot of both and then you'll vote for me. Which ever story gets the most comments wins.
This story is going to be posted on my tumblr blog as well.

True love and other lies
Because of her father's and step-sisters' love mistakes Serena is sure that she will never find true love. Convinced that she's destined to be alone, she closes up, her family notice and sent her on a trip to Paris, France, hoping she can be inspired by the people and the beauty of France. But can she find beauty and love in a world where so many people can't?

(No title yet.. suggestions?)
Jazmyne Clare comes from the most inspiring family in New York City. Her father a philosopher and doctor, her mother a strong humanitarian and her sisters humanitarians as well. She's a runway model. Talk about a black sheep. One night her family is convinced that she's out of control and invite her on a trip to the African Desert, The Sahara where they believe she will truly learn the meaning of life. Then she meets Sam. Sam's an American boy who never fit into the glamorous world of beauty and fame. Watch as she grows up and changes in so may ways she never thought possible.

Thanks for the help guys/girls! It means alot!
November 24th, 2010 at 04:56pm